Sunday, November 18, 2007

A prolonged birthday....




Sunday is always family day at the Koelliker and Thomson homes, and that always means one critically essential perk for newlyweds...free food! And good food at that! Today we yet again celebrated Rob's birthday and met at my parents's house for dinner. I know, how many parties can one man have, right?! Well I can say one thing, one week and three dinner parties later, he certainly knows he's loved. Above is a picture of some of my family from left to right: my sister Abby, her daughter Lauren, my mom Annette, my dad Brent, and my Grandma Hess.


Since he was the birthday boy, Rob got to wear these smashing glasses while he opened his presents. Although he received some great gifts, his favorite was his very own pumpkin roll (a tasty dessert that my mom is famous for). We will be munching on the tasty treat all week and will undoubtedly gain more holiday weight...



My dad and my nephew Tanner also caught the fever for the coke bottle glasses.










2 comments:

athomson said...

Rob is such a good sport. He definitely is a "bright spot" in our family.
annette

The Mama said...

I love the pictures Midge!! Sam was looking at them with me and I was pointing at everybody, asking him who they are and when we got to Robert in his glasses, I pointed and Sam said, "Monster"!!!
Ha Ha Ha