Hello everyone!
Rob and I thought we would start this blog to document our ever-exciting lives while living in the back of Rob's parents's house. We only wish we would've known about this whole blogging-business sooner so we could've blogged while we were in Washington, D.C. this summer. But do not fret, because the majority of our pictures are from our adventures there this summer and since that was probably the most exciting experience of our lives to date, they will take up the majority of this blog. So enjoy!
Rob and I thought we would start this blog to document our ever-exciting lives while living in the back of Rob's parents's house. We only wish we would've known about this whole blogging-business sooner so we could've blogged while we were in Washington, D.C. this summer. But do not fret, because the majority of our pictures are from our adventures there this summer and since that was probably the most exciting experience of our lives to date, they will take up the majority of this blog. So enjoy!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Grand Chawhee! Cute site, Midgie. We love you two knuckleheads!!!
Love,
Mutti, Dad, and J
My friend!!! I just figured out how to come and find your blog and read it. And I must say, nice work you crazy kids!! this blog makes for some good readin'!
Post a Comment