Friday, December 14, 2007
YAHOO!!!
At approximately 8:30 this morning, I finished the very last paper of my undergraduate career...And it was no easy task. In fact, it was quite difficult. When the three papers that I wrote this week are taken into account, I wrote well over 20 pages and came up with three separate theses. Now, the main question you may be asking is, "how are the papers? Are they good?" That, my friends is a question that must remain unanswered for now. My professors will be the judges of that, and hopefully they are fair to a poor senior that was plagued by senioritis for a semester. But I do take comfort in the fact that I worked very hard and typed my little fingers off this past week, and I hope that my last efforts were good enough to seal a successful end to a nice degree. I am also fairly confident that I have numbed my brain, and that it will not recover for some. What comes now is a much-needed celebration, relief, and a long over due nap. Cheers my friends, long live the University of Utah graduating class of 2008!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats Midgie! I'm sure your papers were terrific!! You are such a great writer. See you soon!
Love ya!
midgie,
i am so very proud of you. this is truly one of those "mother paydays". you have worked so hard and i know that it will pay off. through your studies, you have inspired me to have more appreciation for the arts.
love you tons,
mutti
Post a Comment