Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tag...

My Rob
What is his name? Robert "Danger" Koelliker
How long have you been together? Four-ish years.
How long did you date? A whole year and a half, then we were engaged for three (very unusual for Utah society).
Who eats more? Rob, unless it's ice cream, fruit snacks, or seafood.
Who said I love you first? Rob. But I thought it first.
Who is taller? Rob, by almost a foot.
Who has more speeding tickets? Rob.
Who is smarter? We are yin and yang. He is science and math, and I am all humanities. We compliment each other quite nicely.
Who is more sensitive? Me.
When there is a fight who usually wins? Whoever can keep their dukes up the longest....Seriously though, there is no consistent winner.
Who does the laundry? Both of us.
Who does the dishes? Both of us.
Who sleeps on the right? Me. Even though Rob always tries to creep onto my side...
Who pays the bills? Me.
Who mows the lawn? Rob. (Aren't I lucky? I have a man that does the laundry, dishes, and mows the lawn!)
Who cooks dinner? Me. But Rob has been known to occasionally whip something up.
Who drives when you are together? Rob. (He once told me in Washington, D.C. that he didn't feel safe when I drive..I can't say I blame him. All sorts of mishaps take place when I drive.)
Who is more stubborn? Me.
Who kissed who first? Rob.
Who asked who out first? Rob.
Who proposed? Rob.
Who has more siblings? Rob. He has 6, and I have 3.
Who wears the pants? I'd like to think that it's pretty equal; we each have a leg.
I tag Laura, Elisa, and Lisle (she can write about her boyfriend)!

3 comments:

athomson said...

And to think that I am going to Rexburg with a man named "Danger" behind the wheel??? Something is seriously wrong!!! You surely did make a good catch, Midgie. We all love you and that man of yours.
mutti

The Mama said...

I do love the middle name of "danger" as well. It fits him perfectly! Thanks for posting it, it gave me the giggles! Love ya!

MommaM said...

Are you talking about me??