
Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. For me it has a fool-proof recipe: two servings of tender turkey + one helping of pie + lots and lots of family. What is not to love? Plus, it is just as good as Christmas except it does not have the stress of shopping. This holiday in November is set aside to relax, think of your blessings, and thank your loved ones for being around. It is a great gift. May everyone have a wonderful "turkey day" and load up on the tryptophan and family kisses.
4 comments:
Perfect Discription of a great holiday!
So excited!
Happy thanksgiving to you guys!
Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I love the new photo of you guys on the side - so adorable.
I love the no stress part. It is the perfect way to start the Christmas season, being grateful.
I love your new pic on the sidebar- so cute! It sounds like you had a good thanksgiving, I just wish we could've seen you guys too. Oh well, next year, right? love, Beaner
Post a Comment