Monday, January 19, 2009

History.

Whether you voted for him or not, you have to admit that tomorrow is going to be a historical day for our nation.  I am already looking forward to the day when I can tell my children about watching the first African American get sworn in as President.  My curiosity is piqued to see what the next four years will bring. I am guardedly optimistic for the future; let's see what happens.  

3 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

It is a very historical and monumental day! I am personally very excited and I wish I could watch it at work, but I don't think the 3 and 4 year old's will really want to watch it. I was thinking of doing a post about it as well.

The Mama said...

Hmm, I'm just curious to see what our dear Mother has to say about this post:) What do you think Mom?

athomson said...

There is an old adage that says..."If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all"! No really and truly I hope that he does well for the country's sake. I respect his position and give him my support. Can I just tell you that I have two knuckle heads for daughters!