Thursday, April 23, 2009

Vengeance.


How sweet is the feeling of victory after you stay up late to root for your home team? Rewarding. How does it feel to hear the roar of a hostile, rabid crowd boo a villain (and un-convicted criminal) each time he shoots the ball? Utterly Satisfying. And how great is it that the Jazz have finally decided to make things interesting and not get completely smoked by the Lakers? Relieving. Keep it up boys, you still have a long way to go.

GO JAZZ, GO!

3 comments:

The Mama said...

You stayed up too?...Sheesh! Now I feel like a terrible fan. I thought they would've lost for sure and went to bed early. But I'm very glad to be wrong! :)

athomson said...

I stayed up as well and am paying for it this afternoon, but it was worth it!!! I have to say that I was one of the pessimists who thought they would be eliminated in the 4th game, glad I was wrong. I am looking forward to Saturday's game. My how I love to see Kobe struggle a little bit.
Go Jazz!!!

Cort and Amy said...

If Cortney read this he would say, "Yeah, its getting hard for Kobe to shoot the ball because he has so many championship rings on..." In a funny Cort sort of way:) Sorry we beat you:(