Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amusement...

As some of you may know, I do not have the most exciting job in the world. I work as an administrative assistant/paralegal/typist/piece of feminine eye candy for the Museum of Utah Art & History and for a private corporation that helps start new businesses. Before you are deceived by my "respectable" titles I must tell you that the job sounds much more glamorous than it really is. To call it boring would be going a little too far, and would probably hurt my boss' feelings, but it is definitely not exciting. I am currently on the prowl for a new job, so if anyone out there in cyberspace knows of where a fresh new art history undergrad can work, let me know!

To compensate for my boredom I blog, facebook, and I find funny videos on Youtube. Some may call my activities counterproductive or even lazy, but I call them defensive acts against mental, physical, and emotional atrophy. Because when it comes down to it, I have to do something to occupy my time. And it might as well be something entertaining, right?!

Here is a delightfully bizarre commercial that I found on my friend's blog. This little lad brightened up my day, and I'm sure that he will brighten your's too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYX_zhlTDr8

1 comment:

athomson said...

midgie, that little lad is frightening!! where do you get your twisted sense of humor? it must be that koelliker boy you are hanging around with.
mutti