Sunday, April 6, 2008

Inspiration.

Impressions to write in journal:
  1. Goodness: despite war, poverty, famine, and financial crises, ordinary men and women across the globe continue to sacrifice, give, and work, for extraordinary things.
  2. Love: past and present leaders, family, forebears, and especially spouses (may Rob never be in a coma 27 days long).
  3. Share: blessings, beliefs, laughs.
  4. Tolerate: accept, learn, understand, respect.
  5. Experience: everything.
  6. Prepare: for spiritual, temporal, and emotional emergencies, and eventual pregnancy and parenthood.
  7. Thank: constantly.
  8. Do: more.
  9. Listen: to instructions, to counsel, to good music.
  10. Master: scriptures, articles (all 13), and German accent...Uchtdorf style.

And lastly: do not leave a man unaccompianied around a microwave. Or stove.

6 comments:

athomson said...

You must have watched the same TV programs that I did this last weekend! I hope when you say that you wrote in your journal, that you used the one I gave you for Christmas. I like you, Midgie, took some time last night and wrote down a few thoughts. Have I told you lately that you are a great kid? You continue to make this "mutti" proud.

Becki said...

Great post Erin! You summed that up nicely. It was an amazing weekend with tons of "inspiration", as you put it as well as direction. I think I need to take some time to jot down my thoughts like you have. Thanks!

T.J., Lindsay, Drew, and Cameron Stevens said...

Erin, I find that whenever I come to the end of one of your posts, I wish that it wasn't over! You are such a talented writer...a talent that I do not posses, and don't imagine I could! No matter what, what I write down doesn't do what is in my head justice! Oh well, as long as I have your blog to read! A great post.

The Mama said...

Amen Midge. I love how you worded your notes. And, I also agree with Lindsay, you are such a great writer!! What an ar-tist!!

Tamber said...

I just have to add a couple of things to your last sentence...

Iron, Washer/Dryer, and definently babies that have any type of substance coming out of them.

Tamber said...

jlkkhglhkkktooytoy0-67067=6=70mvkldir999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
(this post is from Emma